We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
EquipmentYou will need: - a fairly long carton - a ruler - a cutter - a pencil - glue - a stapler - paint - a brush - scrap fabric
Steps1. Place the cardboard vertically to visualize the layout of the future cabin.
2. Cut a window at the top of the door on one side of the box with an actu: 739781 cutter. For my part, I made 4 small squares, but you can just as easily make a large window.
3. Cut a second opening in the bottom of the cardboard, which will be one of the "facades" of the hut. Like me, you can make shutters by not completely cutting the cardboard.
4. Fold one of the cardboard scraps in half, making two small flaps to make the roof of the hut. Glue the flaps (or staple them) to the top of the cardboard.
5. If you wish, you can paint the cardboard to hide the inscriptions. With us, we used several colors to decorate it and make the details: shutters, door handle, lock, etc.
6. Cut out your news: 739845 fabric to the appropriate size and staple it above the windows to make small curtains.
FinallyAnd There you go ! An adorable cabin while recovering! You just have to add the details that will make the difference: a bit of news: 739845 fabric to make a carpet of drawings hung on the wall or made directly on cardboard, a key ...
Thanks to Laurence for her creation! Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your cardboard houses on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!