We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Very interesting to use in decoration, the lights are as aesthetic as they are useful. With the tutorial of the day, the term light idea takes on its full meaning! Today we are going to learn how to make a light carpet in the news: 739825 crochet.
- a 5 m LED light cord - a 15 m jersey ribbon - news: 739825 crochet Budget: around 45 € Duration: 2 hours
1. Start by attaching the ribbon to the end of the light cord by making a simple knot.
2. Wrap the ribbon around the rigid end of the cord by 3 cm.
3. Begin to wrap the cord by alternating a tight stitch, then two stitches in the air.
4. Catch the first knot at the rigid end with a tight stitch to start winding the light cord.
5. Continue alternating the tight stitches with three air stitches. Knit in the stitches of the previous rows to make the tight stitches.
6.Continue to wind the light cord, always alternating with three chain stitches.
7. If you wish, you can finish the carpet with a ribbon of another color by connecting them with a knot.
8. Finish with a knot, hiding the end of the thread behind the stitches.
Your light carpet is now finished! You can put the set on a piece of furniture or directly on the floor. And if the light strips are a good way to gently light your interior, know that they can also illuminate the exterior of your home!
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!